Founded in 1947 by J.I. Rodale, Rodale Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that researches the best practices of organic agriculture. We share our findings with farmers and scientists throughout the world, advocate for policies that support farmers and educate consumers about how going organic is the healthiest option for people and the planet.
Join us and be part of a progressive partnership – Rodale Institute, the organic farming community and your business – as we work together to address issues facing organic farmers and create positive change that will determine the quality of life for today and for future generations.
A Business Member of the Rodale Institute is only $150 per year. This tax-deductible membership brings with it the following benefits:
- 10% discount on all classes and workshops at Rodale Institute and on all items in the Rodale Institute Garden Store – in person and online
- Subscription to Rodale Institute e-newsletter
- Invitations to Rodale Institute special events and Field Days
- Access to research conducted by Rodale Institute staff
- Sponsorship listing for all Rodale Institute field days.
- First notice and exclusive opportunity to sponsor all Rodale Institute events including the Organic Pioneer Awards
- Listing of support in New Farm magazine, a publication created by Rodale Institute to educate and inform organic farmers.
- Free subscription to New Farm magazine
- Link to your business website on this page
- Opportunity to write a guest blog for www.rodaleinstitute.org. Blog should be on industry/farming relevant topics.
- Annual gift from our farm.
Read blogs submitted by our Business Members
"What you eat truly can change your life" - A post from Shari Leidich, founder of Two Moms in the Raw
We'd love to have you on board and join our growing list of Business Members: