Your 2 Cents
A little change makes a big difference.
Your 2 Cents is an innovative program that unites producers, consumers, researchers and educators to launch the next generation of organic farmers.
The Rodale Institute Your 2 Cents fund and Amy’s Kitchen are working together to provide direct support for transitioning farmers!
Farmers in the Northeast defined as: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine.
In addition, one of the following requirements must also be met:
- Farmers with over 20 acres who wish to transition to certified organic
- Farmers with over 20 acres of newly certified organic field crops (no more than five (5) years since final certification date) who wish to grow or expand their farm
- Farmers with over 20 acres of organic field crops who demonstrate real need for financial assistance in order to continue their certified organic operations
Please note only farmers with valid documentation to verify farm is in process or has recently obtained organic certification are eligible for support.
Dowload the Request for Proposals (RFP) for transitioning farmers.
Additional Your 2 Cents Funding supports:
- Students of organic agriculture
- New organic farmers
- Veterans establishing careers in organic farming
- Research projects on organic agriculture
To submit an application to the General Your 2 Cents program, click here for the Request for Proposal (RFP).
Now you can become a part of this important initiative by contributing 2 cents for each minute, hour or day for the coming year.
Thank you for helping to create a new generation of organic farmers!
Our "Your 2 Cent" Corporate Partners include: